Libelle DLG kit
This product is unavailable
OUT OF STOCK - Please send us an Email if you'd like to be notified when available. We hope to have more kits back in stock Fall 2021.
THE RC DISCUS LAUNCH GLIDER FOR EVERYONE
There are few experiences in model aviation more satisfying to the soul than flying an efficient, slow-moving glider that has been launched to soaring altitude by hand. The Libelle takes RC hand-launch glider flying to the next level, building off of the global acceptance of the Dream-Flight Alula. Until now, this type of experience had been out of reach for many pilots for a variety of reasons. The Libelle is for everyone; it can be assembled, balanced, and trimmed for flight by pilots of any experience level.
WINGSPAN 1200 mm (47.2 in)
Items Required for Completion:
Libelle pilots will get out and glide faster, as many time-saving tasks have been expertly finished at our factory. Utilizing the most modern materials and foam molding techniques, we have achieved a durable, lightweight, and super smooth airframe. The entire model is comprised of proprietary components purpose-designed for the Libelle. For ease of assembly, all essential areas of the model are self-aligning and interlocking.
- "ARG" Almost Ready to Glide - Get into the air faster with this quick assembly design!
- 100% self-aligning airframe produces a perfectly trimmed model for all skill levels
- Precision-molded EPO foam and composite parts ensure easy assembly and best performance
- Carbon fiber tail boom, wing spars, and pushrods produce a lightweight, durable airframe
- Highly efficient and graceful design for maximum enjoyment in light lift conditions
- Left or right handed wingtip launch system - Zoom to thermal catching altitude with ease!
- Flight and Assembly Manual provides thoughtful assembly and DLG soaring techniques